Norlam® Panel with Expanded Polstyrene Core
High-energy-efficient insulated metal panels designed for building envelopes. They are available in “L“ version, for vertical or horizontal mounting on exterior walls, with an offset joint that concealed the fastener. They can also be used for interior partitions and suspended ceilings.
- Guaranteed thermal performance and air tightness throughout its life cycle.
- No cavities, moisture penetration, thermal bridges, risk of interstitial condensation, or lack of insulation.
- Pressure-equalized rain screen ensures that the building envelope is well sealed.
- Factory-applied butyl joint sealer ensures maximum seal.
- Life expectancy of up to 40 years.
- The materials contain no CFCs or HCFCs.